Youth Music is the UK’s largest children’s music charity and since 1999 has helped to transform over 2 million young lives through music. Youth Music actively use their sites for promoting fundraising, marketing activities, evidence gathering, statistics sharing, distributing funds and monitoring funded music projects in the community.
We were required to provide strategic consultancy to facilitate marketing campaigns and fundraising activities.
- Social media module enables third party social apps like SoundCloud, Youtube, Audioblog to be embedded onto any Youth Music site(s) from within the CMS. The module is future proofed to enable new platforms inclusion as they come on stream
- MailChimp integration with customised campaign tool for generating newsletters
- Customised campaign tool for generating newsletters and embedding onto any Youth Music site(s) from within the CMS
- Donations integration with customised campaign tool for simultaneously collating promotional information during transaction
- Donation module configurable for taking payments from other campaigns
- Handling recurring donations across multiple gateway providers
- Secure output of signed off data
Youth Music has created a number of high profile promotional campaigns featuring stars like Phil Bailey, and Tom Hiddleston using our new tools. Further benefits include:
- User-friendly tools enable Youth Music to quickly create compelling marketing campaigns through the CMS and gather important statistical information
- Donations continue to steadily increase
- The payment infrastructure is scalable for collecting payments for other online activities
- The site serves as an online legacy of music-making opportunities in areas of social and economic need and is a vocal platform for introducing youth to music education
- Visualisation tools incorporated into the search facilities allow users to get a quick and comprehensive snapshot of the types of funded projects in their area and thereby assess the types of musical projects applicable for funds